Inside Sales Representative
LOCATION: Downtown St. Catharines, Ontario
START DATE: Immediately
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: One (1)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
We have an exciting opportunity, for the right salesperson, to join our leading-edge team. As an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) you will use proven sales techniques to grow our customer base. If you’re passionate about closing new inbound sales leads that come from our marketing team along with following up with colder leads who have shown an interest but need warming up, you’ll fit right into our growing team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The goal of the Inside Sales Representative is to increase the number of closed sales each month, quarter and year which will play a fundamental role in the growth and success of Clickback. The key responsibility of the ISR will be to effectively close leads driven by marketing and nurture colder leads through outbound methods such as calling and emailing, so you’re able to hit aggressive sales quotas set by the Sales Management team.
- Through training, you’ll develop a deep knowledge of Clickback’s SaaS offerings to educate our leads on the value our software can bring and you’ll learn how to sell Clickback as a solution to new prospects by accurately responding to questions
- Through a combination of inbound and outbound sales strategies, you’ll convert high-volume leads, that originate from the Clickback marketing team, business partners, and other lead generating efforts, into paying customers
- Effectively qualify, conduct needs analysis and follow-up with prospects to ensure they purchase a product that meets their needs
- Able to solution sell Clickback by fully understanding prospect’s challenges and how Clickback can assist their business
- Accurately demonstrate our product virtually through the use of discovery questions to advise/convince the prospect how Clickback can benefit their business in terms of cost and lead growth
- Coach and advise businesses and organizations on email lead generation strategies to help their businesses thrive and grow
- Implement follow up and closing strategies to attain and exceed set sales goals
- Help navigate sales barriers and obstacles.
- Collaborate with internal team to address and resolve common barriers and objections.
- Accurately enter, update and maintain information about each new sales opportunity in Salesforce CRM for processing sales, and keep comprehensive and correct prospect information for future planning and strategizing
- Attend sales and product training to develop proficiency in Clickback software, as well as get basic understanding of the B2B lead generation industry, market and competitors
- Potential to attend industry trade shows and related events
- Effectively follow company policies and sales procedures
What You Will Need:
- College or University Diploma in Business or Sales or approved equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience, preference to candidates with SaaS sales experience
- Must be comfortable meeting and/or exceeding monthly sales quotas and handling rejections
- Exceptional persuasive communication skills
- Strong phone presence
- Absolute willingness to pick up the phone and call prospects, this role requires you to be driven
- Competitive and highly confident with a positive attitude
- Strong written, verbal communication and listening skills
- Strong computer skills, Salesforce or similar CRM experience preferred
- Curious and not afraid to ask questions when unsure to learn and grow professionally
- Highly organized and can prioritize multiple tasks
- Detail-oriented and passionate about your contributions
- Must be able to learn quickly from colleagues and other department managers
- Team player who can work in a collaborative way but can also work independently
- Previous experience working in an entrepreneurial or fast paced company
What Would Be An Asset:
- Experience with lead generation or marketing software
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience selling services or technology products to mid-size and larger businesses is highly preferred
What You Will Get:
- Opportunity to work for an established, successful and growing SaaS company
- Working with cool, leading edge software products
- Competitive salary
- Christmas bonus
- Great health and dental benefit programs
- Retirement savings program
- Ownership opportunities for all staff
- Work close to home here in Niagara, no need for long commuting
- A great corporate culture that is a ‘nonpolitical’ transparent culture, with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- Flexible and reasonable work hours that don’t impact your life outside of work
How to Apply for this Position?
Please send your resume to careers(at)clickback(dot)com if you are interested in this opportunity. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Why It's Great to Join Our Team
Clickback is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws. Clickback’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.